Your Health skin is dry and not smooth. The dead skin is full of your face, but you don’t know how to get the dead skin off your face. This article will give you the answer to the question “How to get the dead skin off your face?” and some tips on preventing the formation of dead skin.
How to get the dead skin off your face?
Sugar can remove your dead skin. Sugar has glycolic acid which helps to smooth your skin. We have three types of sugar-white sugar, brown sugar, and raw sugar. Brown sugar will be your best choice because it is the softest sugar and it has plenty of liquid. You can mix sugar with oil or honey.
- First, you need to wash your face with soap and freshwater. You should wash your face as well.
- Apply sugar on your hand and use the finger to scrub your skin.
- Move your finger with circular motions gently.
- Don’t force too strong because it can irritate your skin.
- Do it about three to five minutes.
- Then, clean your face off with warm water. Use a soft cloth to dry your skin.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your face.
- Use can use this method twice or three times a week.
- Baking soda
Baking soda is an excellent exfoliation which can help on the question “How to get the dead skin off your face?”. You can use baking soda to scrub your face once or twice a week.
- You can mix one part of baking soda and on part of coconut oil to be a paste form.
- Gently massage your body by small circular movements.
- After two to three minutes, use the warm water to rinse your face off.
- Use a cotton towel to pat your face dry off.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, citric, lactic and malic acids which help to exfoliate skin. Apple cider vinegar also has vitamins, amino acids, and mineral salts. It not only helps you remove dead skin but also improve your skin texture.
- You just need to apply apple cider vinegar on you face and leave it about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then, wash your face off with lukewarm water.
- You should use this mask before you go to sleep.
- You should moisturize your face.
- This face mask can use twice or three times a week.
- If you irritate you should stop using it and choose another method.
- Using Sea Salt
Sea salt contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, and potassium. Thus, they can help to balance, restore and protect your skin. Salt is a natural exfoliate which remove dead skin. Moreover, its minerals soften and hydrate skin.
- You can only use salt to scrub your face to get rid of dead skin.
- However, you can combine salt and, vera and lavender oil to have a better result.
- Mix them following the ratio 2:1:1 to create a thick paste.
- Then, apply them on the face and use circular movements to massage about three to five minutes.
- Rinse your face off under the refreshing water.
- Don’t forget to moisturize your face.
- Coffee Ground
You are addicted to coffee. Now, you will love coffee more because of the benefits of the coffee ground. It can help to remove dandruff, smooth hair, and remove dead skin. How to get the dead skin off your face with the coffee ground?
- You can mix the coffee ground and coconut oil or olive oil.
- Rub it on your face by circular motions.
- This method also helps you have a glowing complexion.
- You should do this way twice to three times per week.
- Aloe Vera
You are not strange with aloe vera. You can make yogurt with aloe vera to have a healthy dessert. Aloe vera gel is also an excellent thing for skin. It can help to improve texture skin and treat dry skin and acne.
- You just need to cut an aloe vera leaf and apply the gel on the face.
- Then, you should massage your face in a few minutes in order to the gel absorbs into the skin.
- You should rinse it off when you wake up in the morning.
- Green Tea
Green tea contains high antioxidant properties which can help to improve your skin. Green tea also helps to prevent acne and aging. You can drink green tea to beauty from inside. You can make a face mask as well.
- Combine green tea flour and coconut oil or olive oil to be a paste form.
- Apply this mix on face gently massage about 3 to five minutes and wait about 15 minutes until it’s dry.
- Then, clean your face with water.
- This face mask can be used twice a week.
- Rice Flour Mask
Rice flour is easy to find and it’s also a cheap beauty thing. Rice flour has vitamins and minerals which white and smoothes your skin. It’s a natural exfoliation so that it removes the dead skin cells. You can use flour mask instead of foam cleansing. Rice flour can use to clean your body too.
- After clean with rice flour, you can feel your soft and white skin right away.
- You also can mix rice flour with yogurt to be a face mask.
- This mask helps to glow your skin and prevent breakouts.
How to prevent the formation of dead skin on your face?
The formation of the dead skin cells is a natural process of our body. Some factors can increase this process. If your skin has so much dead cell, it will cause many negative problems like breakout or bad skin texture. However, we also can reduce this process through some tips. First, you should clean your face regularly to get rid of dirt. You should exfoliate your skin to remove dead cells too. Experts say that stress can be a risk factor for dry skin. Stress is also not good for your health. Thus, you should reduce the stress to have beautiful skin and good health. Don’t forget to take care of and moisturize your skin.
To sum up, the question “How to get the dead skin off your face?” is not a hard question anymore. Hope that dead skin cell is not your problem anymore.